I was honored to be nominated for the Liebster Award a couple of weeks ago by Shwetali, the writer of Not So Hard To Be Pretty blog! It makes me very happy as my blog has never been awarded before, thank you so much Shwetali! :)
The Liebster Award is a great way to support and encourage each other in the blogging community and I am so glad I can be part of it, too.
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and comment on their blog.
2. Include a link to their blog.
3. Nominate 10 bloggers that you think deserve the award, and notify them.
4. Answer the 10 questions you are given, and give 10 more for the bloggers you nominate to answer.
5. Make a copy of the rules in your post.
And now my answers to Shwetali's questions.
What do you specially do on weekends?
Sadly I work on most Saturday mornings but apart from that I usually spend my weekends with my lovely boyfriend. :)
Have you ever thought of being a full time blogger?
Hm...yeah I think almost everyone who blogs thinks about it, it would be cool but I'm sure it has its downsides as well.
Which is your favorite place to visit?
I haven't got one but there is a million place I'd like to visit in the future.
Home made food or street food?
I like both but I prefer home made even if I'm not particularly into cooking.
What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
Haha I can't even remember what I was thinking 20 minutes ago. Sorry, I have no idea but maybe it was breakfast. :D
What cheers you up?
Doing makeup, blogging, friends, my boyfriend, chocolate and other sweets. :P
What do you order or not order in a restaurant?
Hmm, that's a good question. I'm not really picky and I like to try new things but if something sounds really weird I don't risk.
What question do you hate to answer?
Easiest question ever. My age! I hate people's reaction when I admit I'm 23 and they are like: "Oh wow, I thought you're like 16!" I know I'm petite but come on!!
Have you ever danced on stage?
I almost said no but actually I have on my prom! I wouldn't do it again. :D
What have you always wanted? Did you get it?
Well, I've always wanted to live abroad and now I do, so yes I got it. :)
- 3 beauty or makeup products that you'll forever repurchase?
- What's the best top coat you've ever used?
- What are your favourite accessories?
- Have you got a Christmas wish list? What's on it?
- The most disapponting beauty/makeup products you tried?
- If you could change one thing on your face what would it be?
- Where do you see yourself and your blog in 5 years?
- Have you ever thought about stop blogging? Why?
- How much time do you spend on blogging?
- If you had the chance to move somewhere else right now, where would you move?
10 bloggers who I enjoy reading for a while and I'd like to nominate:
Mummy's Beauty Corner
Vibrant, Vivacious, Veracious Beauty Blog
The Two Twenty Somethings
Carol in a Page
Kiss & Makeup Beauty Blog